Saturday, December 8, 2007

Praline Sticks...YUMO!



Ok, so since its getting close to Christmas time I was really craving something delicious and homemade. I was on a message board that I am a member on and I came across a website that has a whole bunch of holiday recipes. The website is http://www.northpole.com/ and it has some amazing recipes on there.


You really have to try the Praline Sticks, they are to die for!!! They are sweet, a little gooey, and a little bit of a crunch. I bet they would be even better with a little bit of melted chocolate on top. Here is the recipe:


Praline Sticks:

24 graham crackers (I used the honey kind)

1 cup butter

1 cup brown sugar

pecans or nuts (I left these out simply because I didnt have any)


Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lay your graham crackers on a 9x13 pan with 1 inch sides. Melt butter and brown sugar together and cook on low for 2 minutes until mixture just comes together. Pour over the top of the graham crackers and bake for 5 minutes in the oven. Let cool a bit and then slice your pieces while it is still a little warm.


This recipe is so fast and easy and super, super tasty!! This would be great for a holiday party or a get together with your friends. Or, just for a snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.

No comments: