Friday, December 14, 2007

Scotty's, It Just Gets Better and Better!

So for the end of semester my COM 114 class went out to eat dinner at Scotty's. WoW!

A few of us have posted and talked about Scotty's before. I again will highly recommend this local establishment; and from the service at the local place, any other location of Scotty's Brewhouse.

The food is amazing, the waffle fries great (get 'em loaded!) and the service very friendly. The only thing to add to my recommendation now is to turn 21 and comment on their brew selection.

I tried the dill chips, a new appetizer for me, this time. They are fresh sliced dill pickles dipped in batter and deep fried, and they are really good. They come with horseradish or ranch sauce, my advice, go with the horseradish, it really brings out the dill flavor of the pickle with a nice little bite from the horseradish itself.

So without a doubt, Scotty's is a great eating establishment. Enjoy good food (and I'm guessing good beverages) and great service and go to Scotty's.

1 comment:

scottysbrewhouse said...

dear chicken pot guy,

thank you for the great comments. i really appreciated reading that. all my best for the holidays!

scotty