Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday Cake


So it is my birthday today....and I thought I would describe my favorite type of cake and you could describe your favorite kind as well.

I love Ice Cream Cake. A good ice cream cake with the crunchies on the bottom, maybe some cake layered in between as well. DELICIOUS! But actually I love all kinds of birthday cake. Chocolatey Chocolate cake with raspberries, or Strawberry Shortcake...ohhh man. It is all deliciously delectable.

So what is your favorite birthday cake?

Indulge your inhibitions it's my birthday after all!

4 comments:

yum1234 said...

Happy Birthday! my favorite is atomic cake. I love it, it is so good. In case you don't know, it is banana cake at the bottom then a layer of bananas , then chocolate cake, then a layer of strawberries, then a layer of white cake, then whipped cream on top. It's my favorite =]

Lindsey Deno said...

First off Happy Birthday!! And there are way too many choices to pick from. If I could have my way, I would have like 5 birthday cakes...but then hello freshman 15! I love ice cream cakes..especially from Dairy Queen. Then there are the typical birthday cake, but I can only eat it if it is chocolate and has whipped icing. I love any type of chocolate cake, too. And that atomic cake sounds pretty good too.....

Lucy in the Sky said...

Happy Birthday! I'd have to say that Ice Cream Cake is one of the best cakes out there. My two favorite cakes are Carmel Cake and Carrot Cake. My grandma usually makes one or the other for my birthday which is coming up soon. November 24th to be exact. November birthdays are the best, right? I know you'll agree. I can't wait for my own cake!!

Anon said...

Wow, I will have to agree with you on the topic of best birthday cake. Ice cream cakes are definitely the ultimate when it comes to cakes, especially one made with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. With every bite you get a bit of cookie dough. It's making my mouth water just thinking of it and I wish my birthday was a little sooner.