Monday, November 5, 2007

Soup to go

It is very convenient to have soup on the go stacked up in the dorm. For lunch, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't have time to go to the dining hall. Instead, I have a Soup to go. My favorite is Campbell's Chunky classic Chicken Noodle Soup. It has 15 oz. and it is just enough for a lunch portion. They are easy to make, just put it in the microwave and eat it. The serving size is about two and theres only about 100 calories. Its the perfect way to fulfill your hunger while having something healthy. I have about 10 soups ready to eat and they are a good snack before bed.

Soup is especially good in the winter when you are too lazy to go get something to eat from the dining hall because its cold. It is warm and delicious when it is cold and snowy outside. Those days are coming when we aren't even going to want to go out on the weekends because there is snow on the ground. These soups on the go are even easy to carry to class and eat on the way. I would suggest stocking up on these this winter before break.

Soup is also good around this time a year because it's when everyone is getting sick. Soup in the morning is a good way to get rid of that sore throat that you wake up with. It just makes you feel better and gives you energy for the day. It is going to be hard waking up early to walk to class in the cold when your sick, but this soup will only make it easier!

Overall I would recommend stocking up on the soup for the winter. It's a great idea and I'm glad that I have something that I could eat on the go. Maybe after these on the goes are a hit they will start making more food that is made for college students.

1 comment:

Survivor said...

I definitely think it is an awesome idea and agree with you completely. The last time I was home I stocked up on them. They are so handy especially when you are short on time and want a little something warm in your stomach. I would highly recommend everyone to at least try the soups they are so yummy!