Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Havarti!

So, here's the thing. I love cheese. I love every kind of cheese except for the ones that taste horrible! I love feta, cheddar, swiss, american, you just name it. Ever since I can remember I've always enjoyed eating cheese. For my snacks I would always want cheddar cheese and biscuits or apples, sandwich with lot of swiss or American cheese in it, or anything else that has cheese in it. Yes, I was addicted to cheese as a little boy.

I think cheese is one of the best things that were found. Cheese was first founded by some random dude who was crossing a desert. He had a leather pouch filled with goat milk. When he tried to take a sip of his milk, he noticed that the milk was gone. All there left was some white crumbs in the bottom of the pouch. And this is how cheese was first "invented".

That's enough with the history. Now to talk about why I'm writing this right now. Today I had a kind of cheese that I've never had before and I instantly fell in love with it. The cheese is called Havarti. It's a descendant of another German cheese and it has become the largest selling Danish cheese in the United States. There are different kinds of Havarti from what I've been told. I had the Havarti with little bit of meat and vegies in it. It had a very unique taste and I just fell in love with it! Now I'm just in the mood for talking about cheese and how much I love it.

Hmm, what kind of cheese should I talk about next...

-Pizza

No comments: