Monday, November 26, 2007

Red Robin



So, this weekend I went to a Red Robin with some friends, it was my first experience, but not theirs. They convinced me to go with these two words, "Bottomless Fries." I was sold...

The experience was great, the wait staff excellent and the food cooked exactly as asked.

I had a chili-chili burger. it was a basic burger with chili over it and chipotle mayo, and cheese. Delicious! I had to eat it with a knife and fork though (it is listed under the Knife & Forkers section on the menu.) And the bottomless steak fries where definitely worth it. A nice big burger, good fresh fries, what more could a guy ask for?


Oh yeah, T.V. to watch the games. They had T.V.s everywhere, even in the floor near the waiting area!!! We kindly asked our waitress to put on the Kansas vs. Mizzou game and she obliged.

Even their beverages where good, I had a bottomless Freckled Lemonade (a blend of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid lemonade), it was very, very good.

Red Robin is definitely a place I would visit again. It was a restaurant that enabled me and some friends to just relax and get good food, and not worry about the hassle of a classy restaurant atmosphere.

So if you like relaxing and you enjoy a good burger (with bottomless fries!) then check out Red Robin, it's on my good list.

No comments: