Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Warm and In My Tummy


I love that feeling of being perfectly full.

Not stuffed to over the limit, not wishing for more. Just perfectly full.

I love that feeling especially now because it is cold outside. Today it's REALLY COLD outside. But what is even better than feeling perfectly full on a cold day, is feeling warm and full. That rosyness that blooms into your cheeks, the satisfaction of the warm food surging through out your veins.The hot steam rising off of the soup and filling your face and the air with its deliciousness.

It reminds me of snow days or weekends in the winter back home in Boston. After being out romping in the snow coming inside to a nice warm bowl of soup or CHOWDER (I could kill for some Legal Sea Foods clam chowder right now). Or maybe some hot chocolate, enjoying warming up and drying off (with marshmallows of course).

So go warm up and enjoy yourself a nice warm perfectly full feeling in your tummy!
I'm about to do it myself.

No comments: