Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bravo!

I finally formally dined at the HTM Cafe today. For those of you unawares, Purdue's nutrition and food's program runs a student staffed cafe called "HTM" in Stone Hall. I have picked up a quick cinnamon roll (delicious and fresh) or a drink every now and then, but never had a whole meal. Since I had a free hour this morning I decided to try their breakfast fair.

I love omelets and went for their omelet special (served till 9:15 am). It was a two egg omelet with toast and a 10oz drink for only $2.50. I ended up getting a bottled Minutemaid Apple Juice and it only added 55c for a total of $3.05. You can't beat that.

Besides the great price the omelet was great. Talk about fresh ingredients the eggs were cracked in front of my very eyes and the vegetables were extremely fresh as well. The chef was very friendly and extremely easy going in taking and creating my order through out the whole ideal.

Without a doubt if you want a good meal for a great price and don't mind helping out some fellow Boilermakers than stop by the HTM Cafe in Stone Hall. You definitely won't be disappointed, as I haven't been.

1 comment:

Bloger said...

I have walked by that cafe but never actually gone inside, something that now i am starting to regret. According to you there actually is a place around here where the food is good AND cheap, something i have yet to see around here since i came from back east 3 years ago.