Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pizza Pizza Pie


Today I dined at the Purdue Memorial Union for lunch. I went to Villa Pizza and purchased a slice of their "neopolitan" which was pretty much a normal piece of pizza loaded with pepperoni. It was a big slice and very gooey and greasy, just the way I like it. I enjoyed every bit. The Union accepts cash, and boiler express. So it is another option for students besides the dining halls and small diners here on campus.

I have had Villa Pizza before when my floor went bowling. We ordered a bunch of pizzas and they were just as good as the fresh slice I had today. Besides pepperoni, we had sausage, cheese and pepper/onion/mushroom pizza. The pepper/onion/mushroom pizza was extremely good, all the vegetables were fresh and crunchy. DELICIOUS!

So if your looking for a quick slice of pizza, or another option besides standard dining fare, try Villa Pizza and other eateries under the Union.

No comments: