Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Journey

This past weekend I went to a new restaurant in Indianapolis called The Journey. It is a buffet consisting of seafood, prime rib, and sushi. Its located on 96th Street just before you get to Fishers.

I went there with my mom, my sister, myself and my son. The wait staff was very nice and the atmosphere was pretty cool. The restaurant seemed really big although with the ways the walls were set up you wouldn't notice it. The buffet had a little bit of everything on it. Some Chinese food, some American, some sushi, and a salad bar. The best part, however, had to be the chocolate fountain and the crepe station. They made the crepe fresh when you ordered it.

The price was pretty reasonable for a buffet, especially one including sushi and prime rib. For lunch on a Saturday, it was around $10 a person for all you can eat. For three people including hot tea to drink, our bill was just over $30. Not bad considering for a sushi meal alone would cost close to that per person.

I would probably go back and try this place again. However, the sushi is not labeled so if you don't know much about sushi rolls, you might want to take someone with you who does. But other than that, the experience was fun and tasty.

No comments: