Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Everyone loves Chicken

There are many ways to cook chicken. I personally like my chicken grilled but baked is good too. Almost everyone loves chicken, at least in some form. Chicken is one of the foods that you are almost safe with for any meal. A lot of people like chicken because it is somewhat low in fat and has a lot of white meat. Also, chicken is very affordable and can be cooked many ways.

There are at least 101 ways to cook chicken, On cooks.com they show the 101 ways to cook it with links to tell you how. To bake chicken, like the picture above, the website says:

Cut fryers in serving places, allowing a chicken for 4 servings. Coat with vegetable oil, place in baking pans. Sprinkle with salt or seasoned salt, pepper and paprika. Bake at 350 degrees (moderate oven) about 1 hour, until tender. Baste often.

It doesn't seem to hard to make and it doesn't take too long either. This is probably the most common way to cook and purchase it. The chicken I had today was delicious and moist and reminded me of a home cooked meal. I don't know about you, but chicken is one of my favorite foods.

No comments: