Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cary Knight Spot Grill


So I've decided that Cary Knight Spot Grill is the place to go whenever you are hungry at night. It's located on Southeast of Cary and it's open till 1 a.m. every night of the week and the food is delicious. They serve varieties of pizza, subs, burgers and many more. My personal favorite is Purdue Burger. Purdue Burger has 3 different kinds of cheese, lettuce, bacon, tomato, and a big, fat 'n juicy patty.
I've been having Purdue Burger with different sides for almost every night for the past 2 weeks. I just can't get enough of it! It's just so freaking delicious. And the best part is that it's free. Well, sort of, if you have a meal plan that is. You can pay for the meals with dining dollars, which is already paid for. So pretty much you can have free meals at night without spending money out of your pocket.
I'm actually getting hungry writing about Purdue Burger. I think I'll hit up Knight Spot Grill!
Pizza, out

1 comment:

chicken pot guy said...

I've had the Supreme Nachos and they are excellent, as well as the Cookies & Creme milkshake, and it was amazing. They have a great selection of shakes, you should try them sometime! My friend recommends the Bosco Cheese sticks, he gets them all the time.