Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Easy Mac


Being in college means having barely any time to eat some days, and other days just not feeling like going to the food court. I am always looking for a quick lunch. Last weekend, when my parents came to visit they brought me Kraft's easy mac. It really came in handy because the last three days that's what I had for lunch.

When I was searching other blogs, don't quilt your day job asked, "Where did it all go wrong in the blue box?" She was referring to Kraft's easy mac. She didn't enjoy how cheesy, easy, and delicious the easy mac was. She thought that Annie's easy mac was better. She had said that Kraft's easy mac isn't even edible.

I would have to disagree, I would definitely prefer Kraft's. I had never had Annie's easy mac, so I had to try it to put it to the test. Instead of putting the noodles in the microwave, you boil the water first and add it to the noodles. I thought that this made it harder than Kraft's easy mac.

There is a reason it is called easy mac, it's really easy to make! First, you put the hard noodles in a bowl with 2/3 cup of water. Then you microwave it on high for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. When it is done, take it out and put the powdered cheese in there and then mix it. After it is mixed, wait about 5 minutes for it to cool down.

Annie's just wasn't the same cheesy taste. I thought it was boring and I just wanted the blue box back. I definitely would prefer Kraft's easy mac over Annie's easy mac. The next time you are looking for a quick, good fix for lunch, choose Kraft's easy mac.

2 comments:

skeetshooter15 said...

The Kraft is deffinetly easier and it still tastes as good as any microwavable meal that is amde with powdered products.

Don't Quilt Your Day Job said...

for the record, Annie's makes an Easy Mac...one that you put in the microwave just like kraft. no need to boil water at all...that's what i was comparing it too...and it is better...=)
maybe i was a little harsh on the inedible.....