Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mexican!



This week has just been one of those weeks. I've been very stressed out. I wanted to get away from homework so I called my aunt and we went out to a resaurant called Pepe's.



I had never been there before; they serve mostly mexican foods. You walk in the place and everything is decorated to make it seem like your in mexico. It was busy but we got seated right away.



Whenever I eat Mexican food, I generally get tacos. I don't know about you, but with tacos I always feel safe. Everyone makes them the same and they always taste good. I would be happy eating tacos everytime I went out to a Mexican restaurant.

Tonight my aunt made me try something new. I got the chicken quesadilla. It had shredded chicken and three types of cheese and some spices in it. The tortilla was perfectly soft and cooked to perfection. With it came rice and beans with sour cream. The rice was unbeatable and topped off my meal. I don't know about you but I usually don't like to eat beans. You know what they say about beans. I tried them anyway.



Needless to say I liked everything I had! The service was fast and they made sure that you always had food infront of you. It was delicious, the chicken was moist, and it was hot when it came. The rice also had some sause on it. I can't believe that I have been missing out on Pepe's all this time. It's a fairly cheep place to go if you are short on cash. Also on Mondays, they have one dollar tacos. You can't beat that!

No comments: