Saturday, September 22, 2007

Loaded Wedge Fries


Last night I went out to eat at Scotties. My boyfriend's family was in town and wanted to go out to eat. I wasn't really hungry so I decided to just get fries. When I was looking through the menu, the picture of the loaded wedge fries caught my eye.

When the waitress brought them to me, they smelled delicious. On them came nacho cheese, bacon, and sour cream.

I would definitely go back to Scottie's. Next time I would actually like to try the food; it all looked delicious! The atmosphere was bar-like and it had many televisions with the sports games on. I would suggest this restaurant to anyone who likes good food.

3 comments:

chicken pot guy said...

Ohh man! Scotties is a great restaurant, I went with my parents back during "BGR" week. The atmosphere is great, the food and service was wonderful, and yes the loaded fries are delicious! I would also definitely recommend it!

Laster said...

You should definitely go back to Scotties and get a meal. I don't normally get burgers at restaurants, but I love Scotties' burgers! There soup is also really good. Plus I agree with you that the restaurant has a great atmosphere. Eating there is an all around enjoyable experience.

deeeelish said...

I agree!! I love Scotties and everytime my dad comes into town he wants to go there. I highly recommend the waffles fries!! They are the best!!