Friday, September 28, 2007

You inspired me!

The person that posted on Scottys Brewhouse has really inspired me to go back there. We usually go there when my family is in town because my dad loves Scottys. I have to admit, I love their food, they have a little bit of everything which is appealing to almost any palate. My favorites happen to be the Sweet Chicken Club wrap, the Taco Salad, the dill chips, and the onion rings. But my absolute favorite meal there is the Backyard BBQ Chicken sandwich with loaded waffles fries with Cajun seasoning. The chicken is always moist and delicious and the BBQ sauce, well I cant say enough for the BBQ sauce. They way they grill the chicken with the BBQ sauce reminds me of home with my dad cooking on the grill. I love the way the edges of the chicken and the BBQ sauce kind of take on this crunchy goodness taste when it is cooked on the grill. It is just so good to me, I can't seem to get enough of it.

The waffle fries are another food there worth mentioning. They have the best waffle fries that I have ever tasted! I love the Cajun seasoning, and no matter how much they tell you that it is spicy, it really isn't. It just gives it an added boost of flavor and seasoning. I also love to get the nacho cheese on it instead of the cheddar. Although I like cheddar perfectly well, I really enjoy the creamy, gooeyness of the nacho cheese. I can never finish my entire meal when I go there, which is great, because then I get to enjoy it all over again the next day.

Their shakes are pretty good, so are their beer specials. Oh, and last time I was there I discovered that they now serve liquor at Scotties, whereas before it was just beer. Now you can get any type of drink that you like. I still prefer water with lemon, but that is just me, plain and simple. I really ha vent found anything at Scottys that I don't like, their food is just plain good. They also have a full color menu available on the web so you can check it out before you even go. It really is an awesome place with something for everyone.

1 comment:

Purduewaterpolo4 said...

Yeah I definitely agree that Scotty's is one of the best places to eat around here. The only problem is that everytime I've ever been to Scotty's there has been a ridiculously long wait so we usually end up going somewhere else.