Monday, September 24, 2007

Burgers!


Finding a good hamburger is hard for me. I am really picky because it can't be too thick or too thin. It has to be juicy and absolutely no pink allowed for me.

Cristo's is a family restaurant that has just about everything. I could pick from sides such as macaroni, fries, loaded fries, and many others. The atmosphere was great and the service was good too.

I ordered the "mini burgers." There was four mini burgers and I had the macaroni as my side. The macaroni was home-made and was so cheesy. It was the best macaroni I've ever had at a restaurant. The burgers were really good, but not the best I've ever had. It was cooked the exact way I like it, but for me it wasn't juicy enough. I thought it was a little chewy.

Overall the burgers and macaroni was a good choice. I have liked everything that I have had from there so far. Im glad we went to Christo's.

No comments: