Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pizza is my name!

Ok so, I am officially broke. I've been broke since 2 weeks ago, but now I only have a couple 10's left in my wallet. And because of my financial issues I had to spend my snack money wisely. For me, 3 meals a day isn't enough. I always have food in between meals and one late at night. So I'm constantly looking out for the best deals in food. Of course I order pizza for the most time. From Papa Johns, Domino's, and Pizza Hut. But just recently I found out a place with the best deal around. Little place called Mad Mushroom Pizza on Northwestern has a large pizza that's as big as my body for only 10 bucks! And I am not kidding you, this pizza is huge. Also, it tastes great! The best thing is when you order it in the restaurant and eat it right on the spot when it was fresh out of the oven. Be careful tho, it's really hot. And me and my friends would say, "It hurts so good!"
I also noticed that Papa John's is awefully overpriced when you get your pizza delivered, if you have 5 minutes to spare, you should definitely head over to Purdue West and pick it up yourself. It's worth it, trust me. I've ordered pizza from Papa John's many times and I always thought it was expensive. But 2 nights ago me and a couple of my friends decided to go to Papa John's for dinner and a medium pizza was only 5 bucks! When I ordered it for delivery I think it was around 8-9 bucks. I know, it's ridiculous. However, disregarding the price, I guess Papa John's has a very good pizza. Well, compared to Domino's at least. So, if you are too lazy to go to Mad Mushroom, go to Papa Johns!
There's something about Domino's that I really don't like. Their pizza hardens and becomes gross too fast before I can even enjoy the 2nd slice of my pizza. This always upsets me. I would always have to microwave it before I eat have another slice. And being as lazy as I am, this is really irritating.
So yeah, here it is, my little synopsis of all the pizza places around the campus that I've been to! Enjoy your rest of the weekend.

Pizza, out

No comments: