Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Like Food


Hey there, I would like to tell you all something. I enjoy a good meal. A hearty feast of wholesome ingredients that fuels my body. The delicious morsels filling my insides up and tasting great on the way down. I like food.

This is why I have decided to write about what I enjoy. I hope to express my thoughts and ideas about food, nutrition, exercise, eating, recipes, and anything else food related that comes across my mind. I hope you find it entertaining and thoughtful. I know that I will put a fair amount of time into my posts, both in the actual writing, and the event that sparks the post itself.

I think that you will find me a credible source on food because I like to eat. I also constantly battle my hunger cravings with the want to stay healthy and fit. This constant inner battle will more than likely come to being in some posts, hopefully fueling some interesting conversation.

I hope you all enjoy reading this blog as much as I will (and already have) enjoyed writing it. Let alone the writing but the new expanded experience it has given me in my eating endeavors.

Till Next Time!

~Chicken Pot Guy

1 comment:

Sam said...

i love food too.what kind of food you like the most? and do you like the most about food? for me it is the look.haave you ever taste indian food? it is very hot and spaicy.i think you should try it ,you would love it!!